Sunday, March 6, 2011

Proquest

I looked up a topic of interest to me on Proquest.  I read several articles on teaching.  I read several "Teaching Green" magazine articles.  I like the idea of setting up various stations in the classroom with plants, animals, weather, etc and having an observation journal at each site.  I think it would be good for students to work at stations something like this to encourage them to do their own observing with out the teacher standing right there.

I read another person's blogs the first four lessons.  I found their comments interesting and helpful.  I will try to read some other blogs another day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments, lovetoread. We think that ProQuest greatly expands your library, especially for professional reading. Looks like you found some useful articles.

    ReplyDelete