Sunday, March 6, 2011

Gale Reference Library

The Gale Reference Library is very interesting.  I like the fact that a person can look in a whole list of different books on various topics.  I spent time going through books on land forms, looking at well-known rivers of the world. 
I would definitely need to spend some time researching myself, collecting the information that was helpful for a specific lesson.  The information would be great to use on an interactive board, or even set up a list of links that the older students can use to research an assigned topic or a topic of their choice.
I read some other blogs and see that we have similar views on this library.  It is a site full of great information when a person wants to do reading for themselves as well as assisting students in locating information that they are studying.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. So glad you can see ways to use this. I'll especially point out the Worldmark Encyclopedia of States for teachers & students studying states. Good comments!

    ReplyDelete