Friday, March 18, 2011

Net Library

I made an account with Net Library.org.  I looked through the lists of books.  I was sorry to see that I could not download any to my Kindle, but I can still use my IPod or my laptop to download books.
I do have a question.  I keep seeing the cost of the books.  Does that mean if I choose to download one of those, I have to pay for it, or does it mean if I want to purchase it instead of loan it, that I can?

I watched the little videos, but I didn't hear an explanation of that part.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, lovetoread, I think NetLibrary was playing tricks on you and threw you into an area outside the State Library account. You don't have to create an account in the NetLibrary the State Library provides, and everything there is free full-text. The e-books cannot be downloaded, and some of the navigation is clunky, but it's there 24/7. Thanks for your report.

    ReplyDelete