Sunday, March 6, 2011

Learning Express

I did several tests for grades four and five.  I think they will be very helpful to allow them to review the information they know, and to challenge them to learn more as they try to figure out the problems they don't know.  I think it is very good practice, and it shows them the importance of taking their time.  Reading critically is so important.  I even missed a fact or two in a question and consequently missed a question.  I think it is great to get immediate feedback.  I like the fact that the ones missed are explained rather than just wrong.

1 comment:

  1. We like the same things about this one, lovetoread. I think it can be a great learning tool, can help kids beef up basic skills, and can help alleviate test anxiety. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete