Sunday, March 6, 2011

1st lesson

I did Lesson one going through the Kids World Book Online and did the lessons assigned.  I was amazed at the information available and found it helpful to have different levels for the students to use according to their age.
I showed these pages to my students at school and had them go through the lesson that I did.  I plan to assign a specific topic for them to make a report for the group.  For starters, I just had them go through the site and see what was available.  I also wanted them to get familiar with the site.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you've gotten your students into this! We've had lots of good teacher feedback from people who have done ABC books, animal projects, and others. Be sure to check out the special features such as "World of Animals," "Compare Places," and "Games & Activities." Thanks for your comments & have fun learning!!

    ReplyDelete