Friday, April 1, 2011

World Cat lesson

I looked up the site, I misnamed it.  It is entitled Church of Changing Frontier by Helen Belknap.
I put it into my book bag and then tried to download it, but my computer did not recognize the print, and I  had it search the internet to find the right program, but I was not successful.  I am thinking about trying sections of it at a time, rather than the whole thing.  I thought I would try to email it to myself, and see what happens.  I think some of the chapter titles look quite interesting in the Table of Contents.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...lovetoread. This DOES look interesting. I could get it to come up on my computer and I see that there is Print button. I'm thinking that the bookbag feature may only work for patrons of Cornell University library. You might have to read it online and print off the pages you want. Good find and thanks for the follow-up.

    ReplyDelete